CYTOCON (Cell and cYTOkine CONcentrations) is an initiative project undertaken by InSysBio team and aimed at the development of a database that allows collecting, processing and visualizing publicly available data on immune cells and cytokine baseline concentrations in humans.
CYTOCON DB is a database of human baseline concentrations of cytokines and cells measured in different tissues of healthy subjects and patients suffering from various pathologies.
CYTOCON team makes an effort in two directions: the collection and processing of appropriate data on human immune cell and cytokine concentrations available in public domain (content of CYTOCON DB) and the development of tools/methods for processing, extraction and visualization of the data (CYTOCON DB).
Key features of CYTOCON DB:
Content of CYTOCON DB:
CYTOCON DB is developed as a web application based on the ASP.NET MVC framework. It works under Microsoft IIS web server. The data warehouse is a Microsoft SQL Server database. The user interface application is implemented using Telerik Kendo UI and Bootstrap.
Versions of the database:
• Commercial version entitled as “CYTOCON DB”
• Public version entitled as “CYTOCON DB Open”
• CYTOCON DB is a version of the database which is accessible via purchasing the commercial license
• To arrange the purchase, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Both content and functionality of CYTOCON DB is described above and updated on the monthly basis (approximately 1500 cell/molecule concentrations per month)
CYTOCON DB Open version
• CYTOCON DB Open is a version of the database which is accessible for public use
• To access CYTOCON DB Open, please visit www.cytocon-open.insysbio.com
• CYTOCON DB Open has the same functionality as CYTOCON DB
• Content of CYTOCON DB Open is described at www.cytocon-open.insysbio.com
• Both content and functionality of CYTOCON DB Open will be updated once per year
e-mail for correspondence: email@example.com